Teaching and Learning Enhancement Unit
The Teaching and Learning Enhancement Unit (TLE) is responsible for developing and promoting effective practices in learning and teaching that ultimately enables our learners to achieve maximum academic potential. The key roles of TLE are:
- to devise and monitor execution of policies for learning and teaching
- to analyse key indicators of quality of teaching and learning
- to encourage and share innovative practices in teaching and learning
- to conduct observations to support, advise and guide teachers regarding development of effective practice in teaching and learning
- to devise summative assessments to evaluate the quality of teaching and learning
- to plan and run conferences, workshops and bespoke sessions
Do you have more questions?
Sui Gas Office Road, Gujranwala, Pakistan.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.