Human Resource Department
The HR department is responsible for enhancing the human resource of institute by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resource policies, programs, and practices. The key roles of HR department are:
- to maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- to support staff by establishing a recruiting and interviewing program
- to enforce management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- to complete human resource operational requirements
- to manage human resource staff by selecting, orienting, and training employees
Do you have more questions?
Sui Gas Office Road, Gujranwala, Pakistan.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.